Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Poll

Good news, Hailey is home and resting! I am going over there tonight to keep an eye on her. We will both have to wear masks since I still have a bit of a cold. Round 2 of antibiotics for me
:( boo hiss

SO! What do you do in a stressful situation?

80% of you pray or meditate. I am taking bets on more prayers than mediators - I love both. The best definition I have heard of the two is praying is talking to God, meditation is the art of listening. If you have never meditated before, I highly recommend trying it! Get some guided meditation CDs or down load meditation podcasts off of itunes (Meditation Station & Stin are great) and take 10 minutes out of your day to chill and try to connect. It can REALLY make a huge difference in your life.

No comments: