Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Homeward bound...

She is home! Yeah! She has 4 prescriptions all of which should make her feel like ballerinas are dancing, horses are prancing and rainbows will spontaniously shoot out of the sky...or they will at the very least knock her ass out and she will sleep through most of the pain.

Mike and I are having a debate...
I guess I am a red neck and I say PER scription - but that is not right is it? Its PREscription...

try it yourself and see what happens - which way do you say it?

4 comments:

GaDoran4 said...

Thank Goodness for big sister Heather and these updates. I see number 1 in the future for a best seller on the New York Times Best Seller List. Hope lots of fun dreams are in store for this evening....sweet dreams Hailey !!!!

Kevin and Lisa Doran

Nancy said...

Glad to hear Hailey is out of the hospital! Give her a hug and kiss for us!

Nancy & Steve

Heather Ivey said...

You might be a redneck if...you say "perscription". But, that would make me a redneck too!! How was Hailey's night? I hope she slept well and is still fever free. Love you all.

Heather

KEVIN & STACY said...

I'm with you H - PERscription it is. I tried and its too much work to say PRE. I'm so glad to hear Hailey is home!