Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Fever Update

Her fever is finally down. James is with her now and Dad was with her all day yesterday. Hailey is more pissed off than anything (shocker, I know! ha) Her fever was up in the middle of the night, but now its back down and she was taking a shower when I talked to James at 10AM. James said that her white blood cell count should have been in the 600's and her's was 6 (yeah, SIX) so that may have something to do with the fever - ya think? She needs a bubble - like the boy in the bubble - seriously! SIX!!!??? Six white blood cells vs. All the germs in the world - that is not a fair fight!

We will have Colleen for the rest of the weekend, so we can take her to church and to the Peek's party on Sunday. I hear there will be a slip and slide in action at the Peek's - I want Bob to grease it up with baby oil to make it a real party - anybody wanna race??? It will be fun for all. ;) I am feeling better, not 100% yet, but I am about 85% so hopefully I will be back in action here soon :)

No comments: