Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Silly Nannies...

I am instituting a new rule -and its my blog so I can do whatever I want, but hopefully you guys will appreciate the new rule. The new rule is that Friday is funny Friday. If there are any important updates regarding Hailey, of course I will let you guys know, but in all the seriousness and yuck going on in the world, in my world and in this blog - I have to institute Silly Nanny Funny Fridays or else we may just lose our minds, or I might at any rate.

Introducing my favorite silly stuff - the LOL cats



monorail cat
more animals

cat
more animals

cat
more animals

cat
more animals

and here is the origin of the title of the Silly Nanny Friday's - a clip from Family Guy

2 comments:

Heather Ivey said...

Cats are always good for a laugh...that is their therapeutic characteristic! I esecially like the one where Hailey's cat tries to get in the barbie car! Anybody remember Toonces the driving cat from SNL?! Too funny! Happy Friday to everyone. Love you all!
Heather

Heather said...

Toonces...the driving cat...the cat who could drive a caaar! ;)