Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Day Two - Round 3

Hey y'all!
Hailey is at the hospital and getting her chemo. Today they are trying new pain meds for her - including Morphine. This should be a fun experiment since Morphine makes Hailey meaner than a snake. The doctors and nurses are aware of this - at least they have been warned!
Seriously though, she did say that so far it was treating her well - no ill side effects yet. I hope not, because the last thing you want is to be in severe pain and second to that you don't want to mad (even more so) at the world and not in control of your emotions. I hope it helps her. I hate to think of her in pain.

Mom is with her today. I am visiting her tomorrow and then I am spending the night on Thursday. Kisma (her dog) is with us for the week again - driving our cat nuts but we LOVE Kisma, so who cares about the moody cat???!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hola girls!

Welcome home Heather! Our deepest condolences regarding Rodman. We've been there and know how hard it is. Let me know if you need anything Thursday night!

Hailey, you're in our thoughts and I hope those meds treat you well - I'll say a prayer for the nurses just in case :p

XOXOXO