Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Silly Nanny Saturday

What was one of the first thoughts that ran through my head this morning? I know you are dying to know...these are the things that keep you up at night, admit it! My first thought was "am I supposed to be going to work today?" then, "what day is it?" then, hey! its Saturday...OH NO I neglected Silly Nanny Friday!" How could I do that to ya? I know that you were all SO disappointed in my yesterday. You were all running around your desks cursing my name because I did not follow through with Silly Nanny Friday...well please forgive...I was more interested in putting a tear jerking song on here and making you cry like me. Seriously, I cried ALL day yesterday. I guess I just needed to get it out. Hailey felt sorry for me. I don't want her to waste her energy feeling bad for me. She is doing well (surprisingly so) and to cheer me up we watched the best of all silly nanny movies ever last night with Mike. Can you believe he has never seen this classic until yesterday?

My friends I give you an homage to The Holy Grail...THE GRAILLL

Tis but a scratch!



I fart in your general direction!



This song is from "Life of Brian" not "The Holy Grail" but its a good one! Widespread Panic played this last Halloween - Classic! I wish I could have found that video...

Anyway...I will try to find my cord for the camera and I will post the pics from this last round today (hopefully). Hailey is coming over to mi casa today to rest so I can do yard work and she can still be taken care of...

Love & Light & Monty Python...

1 comment:

Heather Ivey said...

I forgot how much I love that movie! I haven't seen it in so long. Wish I could have joined yall for movie night...sounds like fun. Thanks again for giving us humor! Love you all!
Heather