Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Dead Phone, Funny Pics and How I Keep Myself Laughing...

Laughing at myself that is. I have a great passion for wasting time. I am a huge procrastinator. I should be getting ready for work, but I am here on the computer. I think its my best talent. I can waste time like NO OTHER. If there were a competition for wasting time, I would win it. Well...its not that bad, but here is an example of what I am talking about. My friend sent us pics from her farm where they keep getting pictures of deer in her woods. So I take the time this morning to do this...just to entertain myself and hopefully make somebody laugh.





Did you laugh? Chuckle maybe? I hope so! I know its not that funny - but I amuse myself.
Here is another thing to make you laugh...I found my cord for my camera. It was hidden in the most inconspicuous of places...ATTACHED TO MY COMPUTER! I am rolling my eyes at myself right now. I swear, any future employers that may be reading this blog - I promise you - I am not that dumb but sometimes you just miss the obvious. Also, I always get the job done, no matter how much I procrastinate - I work better under pressure. :)

So now I can download more funny pictures from this past round of chemo and I will have them up here tomorrow.

On a more important note - Hailey's phone is dead. So if you need to talk to her, call her on the hospital phone. If you call Athens Regional's front desk they will get you to her. She is not real keen on answering that phone. Being hooked up to IVs, bed ridden and trying to reach the phone that is attached to the wall is not really feasible most of the time.

Off to work!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did laugh, it was funny.
Hope Hailey will have a better day.
Thanks for showing everyone light :}

Heather Ivey said...

You know I laughed because I know you all too well! Sometimes procrastination leads to good things...like a little humor for all of us this a.m. What is the deal with Hailey's phone?! Do we need to take up donations to get her a new one? :) I know it must be driving her nuts to not be able to text. What did we ever do before text messaging? Or cell phones for that matter. Anyway...I love the deer scene...too funny. I hope you have a good day. Hailey...hang in there! This is your last hoorah at the ARMC. Enjoy the pampering while you can :)! I love you all!
Heather