Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Picture Pages...

Hi my loves -


I promised you pictures, and as dingy as I may have appeared yesterday, I can keep a promise :)


So...here you go!


Mmmmm...cuddling



Tech: Santiba = Pure Joy in Human Form, she rules
Mom's inspirational words "Think Rocky" Mom runs around singing the Rocky theme song to Hails when she feels down.
Plus, more of Colleen's art!



One of Hailey's awesome nurses, Kathy - an angel on earth




Thank you nurse Kathy - we love you...




EMPTY! Those suckers are gone ghandi! The 1/2 full one is just IV fluids - the other smaller ones are the chemo - empty I tell you, done! Finito!




YEAH! I am unhooked! I can roam free!




And for the grand finale of today's picture pages, I give you quite possibly the funniest picture that has ever been taken of Hailey & I...

Don't you mess with my girl sucka...it feels good to be a gangsta




Here is your video to go with today's picture pages...from the awesome hilarity of Office Space
*note that there are cuss words in this video, just don't want you to get in trouble at work...but its sooooo funny if you are an Office Space fan! :)





Love, Light & Gangsta

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!!! I would love to see Mama Gill running around singing the Rocky theme song sometime! Rock on Hailey - hopefully you can see the light at the end of the tunnel!

And ya'll are the prettiest ganstas in Jackson Co.