Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008

New Job, Choirs and Scans - Oh My!

Hey!
I feel like I have been ignoring you my loves! Trust me, I have not. I have just been dying to get back to some quiet time so I can update you on everything.

1. I started a new job! I am still working with David the Attorney part time, but now I am also working part time at The Athens Wellness Cooperative AKA Red Lotus Institute/Acupuncture Center. (it currently has an identity crisis, which I am going to fix hopefully) I am doing the general front office stuff for the center, answering phones, filing, setting appointments and billing. I also change sheets and do LOTS of laundry. I am just so happy to be in a place where I feel at home. I am sure I will be flapping my jaws about how awesome this place is to yall a lot.

2. Choirs!!! OMG! I am so excited. Hailey may finally bless the world with her beautiful singing voice with our church choir. Our awesome church rock band wants to have a back up choir a few times a month and I was put on recruiting duty so I voluntered Hailey for the job since she can sing like an angel. Sharon (the leader of the band)asked me to sing and I politely declined since we want to increase church membership, not send the people running for the hills with their hands over their ears.

3. At the bottom of the list because I am trying to minimize the importance of it...Hailey had her first PET Scan this week. She had it yesterday. They injected dye into her veins then took pictures to see if the cancer is gone. I wonder if I held a black light up to her if she would glow? The cancer is gone, I just know it. Will somebody tell the knot in my stomach that?

No comments: