Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Miracles

Hey everybody.
Happy Sunday morning to you! I love Sundays. Its my favorite day of the week. Normally I make a point of staying OFF the computer on Sundays but, today I wanted to remind you all to pray for a miracle for Hailey. Hopefully, tomorrow we will know the results of her 1st scan, and to be honest, I am scared to death! I woke up crying this morning - that stinks. Sometimes the fear creeps in and then I squeeze out tears for about 5 minutes - then I am off for my coffee and laptop. Ha. Cheaper than therapy, right!? :)

Well, I do believe in miracles. God can heal. Your body was designed to heal itself. We are spiritual beings having a human experience. I do believe in miracles.

This video is all about one woman's miracle and how she came out of the eye of the storm to share this humbling, powerful, horribly wonderful experience with the world. Please take the time to watch it. You can thank me later ;)



Love, Light & Miracles

H

No comments: