Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Monday, November 17, 2008

Mojo Monday

Well, I skipped silly nanny Friday - so we will have Mojo Monday today!

This video is pretty funny...something to make you giggle on Monday morning. Steve Carrell is the greatest and this scene is what rocketed him to mega star status. If this does not make you laugh - check your pulse!



Here is a little something to get your Mojo going today.
This guy gets it.
"Be the change you wish to see in the world" - Gandhi said that and I think that if we lived by that credo that we would have a whole lot more hugs in our lives. What's better than a hug???



Love & Light
xoxoxox
Free Hugs - Anytime from Heather - just call!

PS - Yes, I changed the background again - this will be a weekly event ;)

2 comments:

Heather Ivey said...

Hands down...best blog post to date! That was awesome. I was worried for a minute that noone would hug him. What a very cool thing to do. How hard is it to give or take a hug...not very. How good do you feel after...me...a whole lot better. Thank you for sharing that.I hope you have a good day. Send Hailey my love and well wishes. I love you!
Heather

Heather said...

Thanks chica!!!!
I love you too!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoooooooooooooooooo