Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Monday!

Hey guys!
Hope you had a fantastic weekend. It was freezing! Mike and I put up the tree and got it almost finished and hung out on the couch in front of the fireplace watching Harry Potter on Sunday night. It was good. I needed a break.

Saturday I worked at the Acupuncture center and I got a massage and "cupped". This is one of the great bonuses of working at a natural healing center. Cupping is an ancient bodywork technique that removes toxins from the body. It definitely wore me out because that night I was cooked and the next day I did not really do much. I think I need to do this more in order to get the toxins out of my body. Hailey has had this done several times throughout her treatment in order to get the toxins out of her body. The first time Shams did it to her, she had STEAM come out of her body. Apparently this is not a good sign. Thankfully though she has had cupping done on her since then, and no more steam, so she is getting better.

I also have new pics of Hailey. She looks SO cute - her hair is coming back in and she looks like a fuzzy baby chick. Only problem is that we are not sure what color her hair is going to be - unfortunately - it looks grey. Yeah, grey. More of a salt and pepper thing - because she still has dark spots, but a LOT of it looks grey. Oh well - she always liked to dye her hair...

No comments: