Hailey's Cheering Section - Join Us!!!

Friday, January 16, 2009

Heather's new adventure, I need your help!

Dear Friends,

I am writing you this with a happy heart and a hopeful future. As many of you know I have been studying yoga as a personal practice for many years. Last summer I decided to take a leap of faith and study yoga in order to become a professional yoga instructor. I am beyond excited to announce that my first class will be in a few weeks at New Community Church in Hoschton! I hope to enrich the community and provide a restful repose in this turbulent world we live in today by teaching yoga to a growing community. In Jackson County there are no yoga studios or teachers, so I am filling a need that has been very well received! I think I will be very successful; however, I need your help in order to make this a success. I am asking for you to partner with Soul Shine Yoga and New Community Church with a donation in order to purchase mats, blocks, straps and other supplies I need to get this movement started. Mats are approximately $12 each, blocks are anywhere between $5 and $25 depending on the quality and other yoga supplies range from $5 to $30 for straps, balls, eye pillows etc…

I plan on making Soul Shine Yoga a non-profit organization (God willing) in the future, but it is a huge task to file for 501c3 status and it can take years for approval. I do not want to wait that long to get this going, that is why I need your help! As a non profit I hope to be able to provide free or donation based classes to cancer patients and caregivers as a non-profit here in Jackson County as well as lower priced classes for everyone in need of mind, body and spiritual healing. However, in the meantime, since this program will benefit the community and because we are partners in this initiative, New Community Church will provide a receipt for your donation.

I know times are tough right now, but any small amount will be appreciated. I don’t care if you can only donate $1! That is something and it will go toward a nice yoga mat that somebody will be nourishing their mind, body and spirit on in the very near future. To make a donation please send a check to:
New Community Church
3955 Highway 53
Hoschton, GA 30548

*** Please make sure you put Soul Shine Yoga in the Memo or they wont know its for the yoga classes!***

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to read this. I hope it finds you well and if you want to come to class please do! I would love to see you there. All the information is on my website http://www.soul-shine.org/.

Also, if you want to see what Hailey and I have been up to lately – check out my blog at http://www.haileyandheather.blogspot.com/.

Love and Light,

Heather Swint
Soul Shine Yoga & Wellness
404-213-9182

No comments: